Clogged toilets can be a messy problem to have. You need a plumbing company that can get to the root of the issue and provides a cost-effective, long-term solution—Oak Plumbing is that company.
We use the best methods and tools to pinpoint just what has your toilet backed up. That way, we can provide the most appropriate fix to solve the underlying problem, not just the symptoms. If you’re struggling with a clogged or overflowing toilet in Benicia, CA, or the surrounding areas, call today.
Worried the clog is deeper in the line? Not to worry, our hydro-jetting services will get the job done.
Common Causes of Clogged Toilets
Toilet clogs are all the result of the same thing—blockages. However, what caused that blockage can vary greatly, from too much toilet paper to tree roots. Here are the most common culprits:
- Foreign objects – Flushing items like disposable tissues, baby wipes, cotton balls, sanitary napkins, or diapers can lead to clogs. Children may also flush toys or clothing.
- Drain line issues – Anything that obstructs the flow of waste in the line, such as tree roots or pipe misalignments from seismic activity, can cause your toilet to back up.
- Low-flow toilets – Low-flow toilets conserve water, but first-generation models may not have enough pressure to push waste down, which allows it to build up, leading to more frequent clogs.
Regardless of what is blocking your toilet, our team can fix it and fix it fast.
Toilet Installation Services: Should Your Replace It?
Most clogs can be cleared, but if you’re experiencing frequent clogs, the issue might be your toilet. A toilet replacement might be necessary if your toilet is old, damaged, or no longer suits your needs. Here are a few examples:
- Cracked bowl or tank – If there’s visible damage to your toilet, its best to replace it not just to avoid costly water damage from leaks, but because that damage may extend to the inside and affect flush pressure and waste flow.
- Inefficient hardware – Some older toilets just don’t have the flush power to handle the average household’s needs. You might get away with replacing some parts, but new models also use less water.
- Convenience – Elderly users, tall individuals, and family members with mobility issues may prefer higher toilets so they can sit and stand with more ease. However, if you have small children, you may want lower toilets installed in their bathrooms.
Frequent clogs may also be the result of sewer line damage—try our video inspection service to find out!
Why Choose Us for Clogged Toilet Repair?
At Oak Plumbing, we’ve been serving Solano, Contra Costa, and Marin Counties since 2016. We are guided by our mission to provide superior service and offer our clients the following guarantees:
- Certified plumbers – Our plumbers are licensed, insured, and bonded. For our clients’ safety, we only hire technicians who pass drug tests and background checks.
- Effective repairs - From simple toilet clogs to major sewer blockages, our licensed plumbers have the knowledge and tools to diagnose and efficiently address your plumbing issues.
- High-quality evaluations – We don’t give general quotes and estimates. Instead, we conduct in-depth evaluations and give our clients detailed proposals.