Are you experiencing frequent drain clogging? Whether it’s at your home or place of business, we can provide a long-lasting solution.
At Oak Plumbing, we have years of experience resolving various drain clog issues in Benicia, CA, and can take care of yours without making a mess or damaging your property. Here are just a few other reasons to choose us as your drain cleaning company:
- Competitive, flat-rate pricing
- 100% customer satisfaction guarantee
- Quick turnaround times
- Options to fit your budget
- Licensed, insured, and background-checked plumbers
- Same-day service
For free-flowing kitchen and bathroom drains, contact Oak Plumbing today and ask about our hydro jetting services.
When Do You Need Drain Cleaning Services?
As soon as you notice a drain flowing slowly or not at all, contact us for drain cleaning services. Failing to address a partially or fully clogged drain can make things worse and lead to a burst pipe or breed dangerous bacteria.
Signs of a blocked drain include:
- Slow draining sinks, toilets, or showers
- Unpleasant smells coming from your drains
- Drain flies
- Stagnant water over multiple drains
Why Call a Professional?
You might be able to fix a clogged bathroom sink or tub yourself with a chemical drain cleaner, but you might also damage your pipes and cause a more expensive problem.
You can count on our clogged drain repair services to resolve the issue without damaging your pipes. We’ll inspect your plumbing system, find the cause of the blockage, and apply the best solution to fix it.
We use a variety of snaking and rootering techniques to clean clogged drains and remove blockages, including:
- Plumbing augers
- Manual removal of substances
- Spot repairs
- Open trench replacements
- Trenchless sewer replacements
For instance, if food, hair, or grease is causing the issue, we can fix it by snaking your pipes. For tougher clogs, such as mineral buildup, we might use hydro-jetting. For even tougher clogs, such as a tree root invasion, we can provide a rooter service or replace the affected pipe.
For your drain or sewer repairs in Benicia, get in touch with us.
Prevent Future Clogs
Clogs can occur within your pipes or at the main sewer line. If it’s at the main sewer line, that’s a problem that could also affect your neighbors. While we are happy to provide you with a pipe or sewer drain service whenever you need it, you can reduce the frequency of clogs and save money by taking the following preventive measures:
- Pour hot water down your drain once a week. It’ll soften and wash away grease and other accumulated waste.
- Avoid pouring grease, oils, and fat down your drains. If you own a restaurant or other establishment that requires disposing of lots of grease, install a grease trap.
- Install a screen over all your drains. It’ll stop food, hair, soap, and other potential drain debris from entering your pipes.
- Avoid flushing anything but toilet paper and human waste.
- Schedule regular drain maintenance services to keep your pipes clean and catch problems early.