The plumbing system of any residential or commercial building relies on a network of pipes. When something goes wrong with one or more of those pipes, problems arise, such as no water supply, leaks, and more.
If you are experiencing problems with your plumbing in Benicia, CA, you can count on our repiping services to resolve the issue. We’ll remove the damaged pipes and replace them with new ones. We can also rearrange your pipe network to improve the efficiency of your building.
At Oak Plumbing, we are committed to providing:
- Quick turnaround times
- Competitive and transparent pricing
- 100% customer satisfaction
- Polite, licensed, and insured services
- Same-day service
Do you need to repipe your kitchen or replace your pipes as a part of bathroom remodel? Oak Plumbing has you covered.
Commercial and Residential Repiping Services
Old pipes that require frequent repairs are common in older houses that still use galvanized steel pipes. Such pipes are more prone to clogging, corrosion, and rust.
Consider getting house repiping services if you notice the following:
- Your water has an unusual taste or color
- Low water pressure
- Incessant leaks
- Limescale corrosion
- Frequent burst pipes in winter
Call us to discuss your project, and we’ll send a repipe contractor to evaluate your building and draft a repiping plan that best fits your budget and needs. We’ll complete the repiping with high-quality materials that’ll keep your plumbing working perfectly for decades.
Benefits of Repiping
On the surface, repairing the same pipes over and over may seem cheap. In truth, the water damage and high water bills from recurring pipe leaks can add up fast. By repiping instead of patching recurring leaks, you’ll save money in the long run.
An outdated pipe system can also negatively impact the performance of other aspects of your plumbing. For example, rust and dirt from old pipes can damage your water heater, dishwasher, and other appliances.
Let us replace your old pipes with more effective ones. We have experience repiping commercial and residential buildings and know the best types of pipes to use for each room.
For pipe connections that work well with your tank or tankless water heater, talk to us.
PEX vs. Copper Piping: Which is Better?
For a durable and efficient plumbing system, the best pipe options are PEX and copper pipes.
- PEX pipes: are made with highly durable yet flexible plastic. Its durability makes it suitable for repiping entire buildings while its flexibility makes it suitable for intricate jobs. It’s also affordable, which makes it an excellent choice for large projects, especially if you are on a budget.
- Copper pipes: cost more but have the upside of being heat, cold, and corrosion-resistant. These features make it suitable for a wide variety of repiping jobs, albeit more expensive.