In the recent years, tankless water heaters have become the ultimate choice simply because they offer a lot of benefits to its users. Its compact size allows you to saves space. Despite the small sizes, hot water is always a guarantee. It is the reason why the utility bills of many homes have decreased rapidly. But not all tankless water heaters are created equal. With numerous types and models of tankless water heaters in the market, it can be confusing which one to choose. To help you out, our plumbers here at Oak Plumbing listed 5 Walnut Creek tankless water heaters that you should consider. Continue reading to find out.
The Top 5 Best Tankless Water Heaters Reviews
1. EcoSmart ECO 27 Electric Tankless Water Heater
On top of our list is this tankless water heater from EcoSmart. It is a company well known for producing high–quality products. Just like other sister items, this one also follows suit, thanks to its incredible features. That explains why it is one of the recommendations by plumbers.
- It has a digital temperature control.
- It is compact hence saves space.
- The material is stainless copper for durability.
- Dimensions are 17 x 17 x 4 inches
- The pipe fittings measure ¾ NPT
- The weight is 13.75 lbs
- Its voltage is 240 v
2. Bosch Tronic 7738004996 2.5-Gallon Electric Mini-Tank Water Heater
If you are tired of replacing a tankless water heater frequently, you should consider buying this one. This product is what a plumber in Walnut Creek will recommend. It provides hot water whenever you need it. The features below makes it an alluring product.
- Its capacity is 2.5 gallons.
- The water pressure is about 150 psi.
- The water temperature ranges between 65 and 145 degrees.
- Its Amps and Volts are 12A and 120V, respectively.
- Dimensions of the water heater are 13.75 x 13.75 x 10.75 inches
- The pipe fittings are ½ male NPT
- The weight is 15.5 lbs
3. Stiebel Eltron Tempra Plus 24 kW, tankless electric water heater
It is yet another product from a formidable company. The products of Stiebel Eltron have passed the test of time. This one is no exception. If you would like to save up to 20% of the typical electricity bill, the plumber in Walnut Creek recommends this product.
- A sleek design thus fits anywhere
- Digital temperature control
- Water temperature is between 86 and 140 degrees
- The pipe fittings are ¾ inches NPT
- Its voltage is 240V
- Dimensions are 21.7 x 20.1 x 9.6 inches
- The weight is 16.1 pounds
4. Takagi T-KJr2-IN-LP Indoor Tankless Water Heater, Propane
It is the smallest Takagi’s model. Therefore, this tankless water heater can fit in almost all the houses. That is one of the many reasons as to why it is recommended by any plumber Walnut Creek. Despite the size, it will never disappoint if you need hot water.
- Its material is copper which facilitates its longevity
- The energy ranges between 19,500 and 140,000 BTUs
- The pipe fittings measure ¾ inches
- Its voltage is 120 V
- Its maximum flow rate is 6.6 GPM
- Dimensions are 6.7 x 13.8 x 20.3 inches
- The weight is 38 pounds
5. Ariston GL2.5 Electric Mini-Tank Water Heater
Last but not the least, we have this one from Ariston. It is not only lightweight but also compact. That brings ease of installation and saving space, respectively. Any plumber in Walnut Creek will recommend it because of its features.
- It has a maximum capacity of 2.5 gallons
- It is glass-lined which promotes durability
- The voltage is 120V
- Its power is 1,500 Watts
- Dimensions are 10.75 x 14 x 14 inches.
- The weight is 20.2 pounds
Experts can help in making hard choices. Thanks to their expertise, they know what is appropriate for various uses. Any plumber Walnut Creek would recommend the above tankless water heaters. Consider choosing any of these top 5 tankless water heaters above.