Investing in a tankless water heater is one of the best ways to lower your energy consumption. If you’re a resident of Vacaville, CA and need professional tankless water heater services, Oak Plumbing is the company to call.
We have extensive experience in installing, repairing and maintaining on-demand water heaters. When it’s time to troubleshoot a system breakdown or choose the right tankless water heater for your home, our expert plumbers have got you covered.
Experiencing plumbing issues? Get in touch with our team for professional plumbing services.
How Do Tankless Water Heaters Work?
Tankless water heaters are quite different from traditional tank-style units. Traditional heating systems have a large tank that holds and heats water then keeps it at a constant temperature for use when needed.
A tankless unit, on the other hand, heats water directly as it passes through the system to a shower or faucet, providing hot water on demand. When you turn a hot water faucet on, cold water runs through the unit where is heated by a gas burner or electric element.
Advantages of Tankless Water Heaters Over Traditional Units
Tankless units offer numerous advantages. Here are some reasons to consider switching to a point-of-use water heater.
- They operate only when there’s a demand for hot water. This results in significant energy savings
- If sized properly, a tankless unit can be quite reliable, effortlessly delivering a continuous supply of water to your Vacaville home.
- They typically last twice as long as traditional tank-style water heaters (up to 20 years)
- They’re compact, which means they can be installed anywhere in the house
Whether you have an issue or simply want to check on the health of your sewer line, we can help with sewer video inspection services.
Signs You Need Tankless Water Heater Repair and Maintenance
Tankless water heaters are efficient and effective but they also occasionally need repairs and maintenance. Your tankless unit may need to be serviced if:
- It’s giving you warning messages
- There’s a sudden strange color or taste in your water
- It’s making banging or booming sounds
- You’re experiencing electrical issues in the home
- The unit keeps shutting itself off
- There are inconsistencies in water temperatures
If you experience any of the signs above, you can count on the plumbers at Oak Plumbing to fix your unit and restore your comfort.