Many homeowners simply assume that their tap water is safe, clean, and contaminant-free, but this is not always the case. Tap water can still contain impurities even when it looks, smells, and tastes fine. While most of these substances are fairly harmless, some can damage your plumbing or even present health risks.
If you want to ensure the quality of your water, we have the solution. At Oak Plumbing, we install the highest quality water filtration systems in Vacaville, CA, and provide fair, upfront pricing.
Dealing with hard water problems? Reach out to our experts today for effective water softener repair or installation!
Know the Symptoms of Poor Water Quality
While it’s not always possible to spot water quality issues without professional testing, there are a few things you can watch out for that may suggest it’s time to call for water filtration system installation:
- Tap water looks, smells, or tastes bad: Water should be crystal clear with no discernible smell or taste.
- Sediment: Actual debris or sand in your water could be an issue with your water heater, but a water filtration system may be necessary as well.
- Excessive scale buildup: Scale is a white, powdery substance that can corrode your plumbing.
- Skin and scalp irritation: If your skin or hair feels dry or itchy after a bath, high chlorine and mineral content in your tap water might be the culprit.
Explore Our Whole-Home Water Filtration System Options
Every home has unique water and so unique filtration needs. At Oak Plumbing, we rely on custom solutions to tackle specific issues using one or more of these filtration treatments:
- Activated carbon: Carbon filters will remove the chemicals, heavy metals, and harmful microorganisms in your water.
- Reverse osmosis: This treatment uses semi-permeable membranes that filter out minerals, bacteria, dirt, and other contaminants from your water.
- Cation exchange: Also known as water softeners, cation exchange treatments will effectively siphon out the minerals that wreak havoc on your plumbing.
If you notice a sudden drop in your water quality, pipe damage could be to blame. Call our team for pipe repair and get your plumbing back in top shape!
Reliable Whole-Home Water Filtration System Repair and Maintenance
Modern water filters are incredibly durable. As long as you keep your system properly maintained, you likely won't encounter any problems throughout its operational lifespan. However, if the need does arise, you can trust our team at Oak Plumbing to handle it.
We will assess your system, clean its components, fix any damage we might find, and restore its functionality. We’re also happy to help you keep up with regular maintenance.