Whether you need clogged drain repair, hot water heater repair services, or otherwise, trust a commercial and residential plumbing contractor that responds fast and provides effective, lasting solutions—trust Oak Plumbing. Our licensed plumbers in Pittsburg, CA, use the best techniques to offer:
- Traditional and tankless water heater services
- Leak detection and repair
- Kitchen and bathroom remodeling
- No-dig sewer line inspection and repair
- Water filtration and softener systems
- Drain cleaning
- Clogged drain repair
- Gas line repair and installation
Since 2016, we have stayed true to our mission of providing industry-leading results and bringing friendly service back to the plumbing industry. Our dedication has earned us a Diamond certification, an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau, and an Angie’s List Plumber of the Year award in 2017.
Check out our reviews to find out why customers choose us for their commercial and residential plumbing needs.
Reliable Drain Cleaning Company in Pittsburg, CA
Grease, hair, kitchen scraps, and other foreign objects can clog pipes in your kitchen, bathroom, and other parts of your home. When you notice any of the problems below, contact us for same-day clogged drain repair:
- Sluggish or flooded kitchen, shower, or floor drains
- Bubbling or gurgling
- Unpleasant smells
- Drain flies
Our Pittsburg plumbers are equipped with the latest tools and techniques for fixing stubborn clogs—from plumbing augers and hydro-jetters to open trench and trenchless sewer repair. Our expert technicians will give you a detailed evaluation and explain the cleaning process.
Professional Electric and Gas Water Heater Services
You likely use your water heater every day—even if you don’t really realize it—but do you know when it needs repairs? Here are some telltale signs that you need expert water heater repair:
- Leaks: Water may drip through your water heater’s relief valve, drain valve, or other parts—We can fix that. However, if the leaks are due to a corroded inner chamber, you’ll need a hot water tank replacement.
- Sounds: Popping, sizzling, and grumbling noises point to damaged components or sediment buildup inside the tank. To prevent these issues, just schedule regular water heater maintenance. Our team can inspect, flush, and descale your unit.
- No hot water or inadequate supply: Inadequate hot water may be due to a failing heating component, tripped circuit breaker, blocked gas supply, or other issues. It’s also possible that your unit is too small to meet your peak household demand.
Take advantage of one of our membership plans to save on your next plumbing service in Pittsburg, CA.
Why Choose Us?
There’s no shortage of drain cleaning and plumbing companies in Pittsburg, but when you choose Oak Plumbing you get:
- Licensed, background-checked professionals
- Fast turnaround times
- Award-winning customer service
- Competitive pricing
- Finance options
- Superior results
From tankless water heater installation to whole-home repiping, no job is too big or small for our team. We have the expertise and tools to get the job done on time and within budget.