The main sewer line of your residential or commercial building plays a vital role in your plumbing system—it takes sewage away from your building. If your sewer line isn’t doing this job properly, or it’s sending sewage back into your building, you can count on us for reliable, fast sewer line repair services.
At Oak Plumbing, we provide sewer line repair and replacement services throughout Benicia, CA. With our experience and specialized equipment, no sewer line job is too complex or large for us to handle. Just a few other reasons to choose us include:
- Accurate diagnosis and solutions
- Quick turnaround times
- Competitive, flat-rate pricing
- 100% customer satisfaction guarantee
- Licensed, insured, and background-checked plumbers
- Same-day service
For expert sewer and drain cleaning services, call Oak Plumbing, your local sewer and drain pros!
What’s Causing My Sewer Line Problems?
The most common sewer line problem in Benicia are blockages and breaks. Blockages in main sewer lines are typically caused by an accumulation of waste that impedes free flow within the system. The most common blockage culprits are food, grease, dead animals, and inorganic materials, such as feminine hygiene products and diapers.
Sewer line breaks, on the other hand, might be due to a poorly done sewer pipe installation. It may also be due to:
- Tree root invasion: It’s not uncommon for roots to break into sewer pipes to reach the moisture and nutrients within. The result is a sewage pipe that’s not only broken but also clogged by the invading roots.
- Seismic activity: Sudden movements in the earth can forcefully bend sewer lines and cause them to break or disconnect.
- Accidental digging: During landscaping or other types of construction over buried sewer lines, workers may accidentally dig up or break a pipe.
- Age: Over time, pipes become weaker and less able to handle the weight and pressure of their contents, leading to a rupture.
Get Professional Plumbing Assistance
Whether it’s a blockage or rupture, get help quickly by contacting us for professional sewer repair services. We serve all of Benicia and the surrounding areas, and scheduling an appointment is easy. As soon as you notice any of the following, call us:
- The vegetation over your sewage pipes looks greener than the rest of your yard
- Gurgling sounds coming from your drains or toilet
- Bits of dirt and roots coming from your drains
- Toilets won’t flush properly
- Unpleasant smells rising from your drains
Our team can quickly identify the cause and provide a lasting solution that ensures you don’t experience similar issues in the near future.
For professional commercial or residential plumbing assistance, contact Oak Plumbing.
Avoid Future Sewer Line Issues
Requiring frequent sewer line replacement or repair services isn’t cheap. Save money by taking the following preventive measures to prevent recurring sewer line faults:
- Avoid flushing anything but toilet paper and waste
- Install screens on all your drains
- Avoid planting trees close to sewage lines
- Always call for a locator service before digging
- Contact us for annual sewer line inspections and maintenance